UPDATED July 24, 2020
The safety of our parishioners, staff, and celebrants is critically important as we come together. Based on input from health, logistics, and canonical experts, we have devised a protocol to allow for a safe and joyful liturgy – albeit different from everything we are accustomed to.
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains suspended through August 30th, 2020. The faithful are not required to attend Mass, though we encourage your participation by Facebook Live . We especially encourage those who are feeling ill or medically vulnerable to remain at home.
A new Mass schedule will allow for safe entry/exit before and after Mass, as well as sanitizing of pews and other surfaces between Masses. Our new Mass schedule will be:
- Bilingual Mass Thursdays at 9AM
- Thursday & Friday at 6:00PM (Spanish)
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday at 9:00AM (English)
- Saturday at 4:30PM (English)
- Saturday at 6:00PM (Spanish)
- Sunday at 7:00AM, 8:30AM, 10:00AM, 11:30AM, 1:00PM, & 5:00PM (Spanish)
Health and Safety
Congregants must wear masks while in building. (Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes)
Procedures during Mass
There will be no distribution of the Precious Blood, no Holy Water, no Sign of Peace, no offertory procession.