UPDATED December 10th, 2020
The safety of our parishioners, staff, and celebrants is critically important as we come together. Based on input from health, logistics, and canonical experts, we have devised a protocol to allow for a safe and joyful liturgy – albeit different from everything we are accustomed to.
A new Mass schedule will allow for safe entry/exit before and after Mass, as well as sanitizing of pews and other surfaces between Masses. Our new Mass schedule will be:
- Bilingual Mass Thursdays at 9AM
- Thursday & Friday at 6:00PM (Spanish)
- Monday-Friday at 7:00AM (Spanish)
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday at 9:00AM (English)
- Saturday at 4:30PM (English)
- Saturday at 6:00PM (Spanish)
- Sunday at 7:00AM, 8:30AM, 10:00AM, 11:30AM, 1:00PM, & 5:00PM (Spanish)
Health and Safety
Congregants must wear masks while in building. (Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes)
Procedures during Mass
There will be no distribution of the Precious Blood, no Holy Water, no Sign of Peace, no offertory procession.